Mira Sport Max, the UK's most powerful electric shower, offers all the practical features of Sport and adds push button power selection with neon indicators
* Manual temperature control
* Separate power and flow/temperature controls with push button start/stop and power selection
* Select & Forget controls
* Four spray showerhead with rub clean rubber nozzles for reduced limescale and ease of cleaning
* Sensi-flo™ protects the user by switching off the heat if the flow is obstructed
* Clearscale™ reduces limescale by half for better performance and longer life
* Opti-flo ™ delivers up to 50% more flow in the summer than conventional electric showers
* Slimline design - Mira Sport is the UK's most popular slimline shower range
* Delayed shutdown turns off the shower gradually, flushing hot water from the tank for safer showering for the next user and reduced limescale
* Up to 40% more flow than a 7.5kW electric shower
* Complete with 2 years guarantee
Cold Mains Supply
If you do not have or want to use your stored hot water then an ideal solution is to fit an electric shower to the cold mains supply. The benefit of an electric shower is that it is always ready to use as the water is heated instantaneously within the shower. The amount of hot water flow produced by an electric shower depends on the power rating measured in kilowatts (kW). The higher the kW rating the better the flow.
Most mains water supplies will provide enough pressure to operate an electric shower. In the rare instances that it cannot then Mira has an alternative pumped electric shower. This must be fitted to a cold water tank (cistern) supply and the internal pump will then generate the pressure normally provided by the cold mains.