Waterlux Designer Extended Sail Bath Shower Screen
The Waterlux Designer Extended Sail Bath Shower Screen adds a touch of class to any bathroom. Weather you are replacing your old tired existing Bath Screen or replacing your whole bathroom this shower screen will certainly be the focal point of your bathroom.
WATERLUX DESIGNER EXTENDED SAIL BATH SHOWER SCREEN KEY FEATURES:
- Manufacturers 10 Year Guarantee For Peace Of Mind
- Toughened Safety Glass
- Aluminium Frame With Polished Chrome Finish
- Dual Fitting For Both Left And Right Hand Side Of The Bath
- State Of The Art Pivoting System Enables The Screen To Move 90 Degrees Inwards Or Outwards
- 20mm Frame Adjustment For Uneven Walls
- Rigid Seal On Bottom Of Screen To Ensure Water Stays Within The Bath
- Fully Tested To Stringent Standards
- 100% Waterproof Tested
- Supplied With Rust Resistant, Stainless Steel Screws And Cover Caps
- All Waterlux Bath Screen Spare Parts Are Stocked In Depth At www.firstbathrooms.co.uk If Required
- Easy To Install
- Suitable For Any Standard Bath
- Width = 1000mm
- Height = 1400mm
NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THOSE LEAKS ANYMORE!
After a nice relaxing time showering in the bath the last thing you want to worry about is water leaking out onto the bathroom floor. This will not happen with a Waterlux Bath Screen due to the high quality bath screen seal which ensures a 100% water tight seal. All Waterlux Bath Screens go through various waterproof testing to ensure there will be no leaking issue's when this product is installed in your bathroom.
GENUINE 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
In the unlikely event that you do have an issue with your Waterlux Bath Screen then don't worry. Unlike other manufacturers all Parts (Static and Moving) are covered by your comprehensive guarantee. These are all stocked by www.firstbathrooms.co.uk so can be dispatched the same day.
TRIED AND TESTED.......
Waterlux are so confident in the quality of their bath screens that they back them up with a 10 year guarantee. To have the confidence to do this they check 25% of every batch of shower screens they manufacture. The rigourous testing includes leak testing, and also testing of the pivoting mechanism. A machine repeatedly pivots the bath screen backwards and forwards up to 100,000 times to ensure you enjoy the smooth pivoting action for the lifetime of the bath screen.
UNEVEN WALLS AND FLOORS.......
Unfortunately the majority of houses old and new have uneven walls and floors. As a leading manufacturer Waterlux have taken this into consideration when designing their shower screens. The bath screen frame allows for 20mm of adjustment for those out of true walls.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE AN EXPERT!
All Waterlux Bath Screens come complete with comprehensive fitting instructions and all of the parts you require to install this product from scratch. This means that whether it is a fully qualified plumber or just a DIY enthusiast installing this screen it can be done quickly and with ease.
WHY BUY WATERLUX FROM FIRST BATHROOMS?
- Experts In The Online Bathroom Industry
- No Hassle Returns Policy
- In Stock - Fast Delivery
- Experienced Customer Services Department Contactable Via Email Or Phone
- All Payments Are 100% Safe And Secure Using 128 bit encryption