With Mira's unrivalled build quality and performance Vie is great value for money. Featuring select and forget controls, an Eco setting and a choice of finishes, it’s high spec but low price.
* NB This shower is in WHITE.
* Manual temperature control
* Separate power and flow/temperature controls with push button start/stop
* Select & Forget controls
* Five spray showerhead with rub clean rubber nozzles for reduced limescale and ease of cleaning
* ECO power setting uses less energy and water - particularly beneficial during the warmer summer months
* Complete with 2 years guarantee
Cold Mains Supply
If you do not have or want to use your stored hot water then an ideal solution is to fit an electric shower to the cold mains supply. The benefit of an electric shower is that it is always ready to use as the water is heated instantaneously within the shower. The amount of hot water flow produced by an electric shower depends on the power rating measured in kilowatts (kW). The higher the kW rating the better the flow.
Most mains water supplies will provide enough pressure to operate an electric shower. In the rare instances that it cannot then Mira has an alternative pumped electric shower. This must be fitted to a cold water tank (cistern) supply and the internal pump will then generate the pressure normally provided by the cold mains.