All the convenience of electric showering, from a low pressure stored supply. With its integral pump, Elite ST brings you unbeatable performance. The Mira Elite ST is ideal for areas where mains water pressure is either too low or erratic to operate a standard electric or mixer shower.
*Manual temperature control
* Separate power and flow/temperature controls with push button start/stop
* Select & Forget controls
* Four spray showerhead with rub clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning
* Integral pump for strong & consistent flow at all temperatures
* Sensi-flo™ protects the user by switching off the heat if the flow is obstructed
* Clearscale™ reduces limescale by half for better performance and longer life
* Opti-flo ™ delivers up to 50% more flow in the summer than conventional electric showers
* Delayed shutdown turns off the shower gradually, flushing hot water from the tank for safer showering for the next user and reduced limescale
* Complete with 2 years guarantee
Low pressure gravity system
This is the most common of all domestic water systems. The system consists of a cold water tank (or cistern) normally in your loft & a hot water tank (or cylinder) normally in your airing cupboard. It's called a low pressure gravity system because the water is kept under pressure via the gravity-fed water delivered from the cistern. How much pressure is produced is determined by the height at which the base of the cold water cistern is situated above the outlet. This is typically a minimum height of 1metre for showers. The greater the height of the cistern above the showerhead the more pressure is created.
If you have this system you can install a mixer, pumped digital or all-in-one power shower and you will have get a great showering experience. If you decide on a mixer and want a more forceful shower, fitting a pump will boost the flow rate & pressure even more.