The ingenious Mira Elevate is an electric shower and storage solution in one; the practical storage solution for small bathrooms and cluttered shower cubicles.
* Manual temperature control
* Separate power and flow/temperature controls with push button start/stop
* Select & Forget controls
* Four spray showerhead with partial rub clean rubber nozzles for reduced limescale and easy cleaning
* Ideal for storing shower gels, shampoos and soap with hanging space for cloths and sponges
* Removable showering mirror - ideal for shaving
* Integrated slidebar for a unique look and easier installation
* Complete with 2 years guarantee
If you do not have or want to use your stored hot water then an ideal solution is to fit an electric shower to the cold mains supply. The benefit of an electric shower is that it is always ready to use as the water is heated instantaneously within the shower. The amount of hot water flow produced by an electric shower depends on the power rating measured in kilowatts (kW). The higher the kW rating the better the flow.
Most mains water supplies will provide enough pressure to operate an electric shower. In the rare instances that it cannot then Mira has an alternative pumped electric shower. This must be fitted to a cold water tank (cistern) supply and the internal pump will then generate the pressure normally provided by the cold mains.