Safe, precise, thermostatically controlled showering for total peace of mind. Inclusively designed for easy use by everyone. With the Advance ATL, if the temperature ever rises above a pre-set level, the shower turns off automatically. No wonder it's one of the few electric showers to have been awarded the BEAB CARE mark for safety.
* Thermostatic temperature control ensuring a constant and comfortable showering experience
* Separate flow and temperature controls with push button start/stop and audible bleeps
*Adjustable Temperature Limit (ATL) - 8 different maximum temperature settings
* Four spray showerhead with rub clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning
* New fittings: Smooth slide bar with easy glide operation, close to wall fitting, wall or corner mounting options, friction clamp bracket means easy one handed operation, easily height adjustable
* Raised areas to aid navigation, dominant on / off button, LED backlit flow and on/off buttons and audible click on temperature lever
* Best in class limescale resistance
* New 'softened form' aesthetics
* Delayed shutdown turns off the shower gradually, flushing hot water from the tank for safer showering for the next user and reduced limescale
* Available in White or Chrome
If you do not have or want to use your stored hot water then an ideal solution is to fit an electric shower to the cold mains supply. The benefit of an electric shower is that it is always ready to use as the water is heated instantaneously within the shower. The amount of hot water flow produced by an electric shower depends on the power rating measured in kilowatts (kW). The higher the kW rating the better the flow.
Most mains water supplies will provide enough pressure to operate an electric shower. In the rare instances that it cannot then Mira has an alternative pumped electric shower. This must be fitted to a cold water tank (cistern) supply and the internal pump will then generate the pressure normally provided by the cold mains