Our Stunning Collection of the deluxe Aquaflo Plus showers boast an exceptional range of invigorating showering configurations that are guaranteed to deliver a powerful and revitalising showering experience every time. This exquisite range encompasses an array of exposed and concealed models available in a choice of fixtures and fitings. Manufactured from materials with the highest quality standards and designed with the ultimate precision - all Aquaflo Plus showers are guaranteed to stand the test of time.
Aquaflo Plus Mixer Showers
AQUAFLO PLUS MIXER SHOWER KEY FEATURES:
ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY RAW MATERIALS
- High Performance Thermostatic Shower Mixer
- Seperate Flow And Temperature Controls - Set And Forget The Temperature
- Temperature Control Features Safety Stop At 38 degrees
- Thermostatic Cartridge Maintains Temperature To Within 2 Degrees Of Set Temperature
- Wax Capsule Technology Means Rapid Shut Down Of Flow If Hot Or Cold Water Supplies Fail
- Suitable For Gravity Fed, Pumped, Combination Or Pressurised Systems
- Suitable For Water Pressures Between 0.2 and 5.0 bar
- Designed To Conform With British And European Standards
- Shower Head Measures 12 Inches Wide By 8 Inches Deep
- Durable Hard Wearing Ceramic Disc Flow Valve With Half Turn For Finer Flow Control
- Robust Heavy Duty Brass Body For Long life Operation
- Easy To Operate Ergonomic Modern Cross Handles
- Hand Showers And Drench Heads Feature Limescale Resistant Spray Nozzles - Simply Rub Clean To Remove Limescale
- Durable Ceramic Disc Diverter With On/Off Function; That Diverts To Hand Shower Or Drench Head (Multi-Function Kits Only)
- Smooth Easy Clean Cylindrical Design (Exposed Valves Only)
- Features "Easy Clean" Chrome Effect Hoses (Where Applicable)
- Includes "eze fit" Connections For Quick Connection To Pipes, Surface Fixing Simplifies Installation (Exposed Valves Only)
- Includes Check/Isolation Valves for Easy Maintenance If Required (Concealed Valves Only)
- Optional "Eco Feature" On Every Shower - For High Pressure Installations Optional Flow Limiters Are Supplied With Every Shower To Prevent Excessive Water Consumption.
Aqauflo test the brass to ensure all of their showers have a minimum copper content of at least 60%. This ensures the longevity of your mixer shower.
GENUINE 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
In the unlikely event that you do have an issue with your Aquaflo shower then don't worry. Unlike other manufacturers all Parts (Static and Moving) are covered by your comprehensive guarantee. These are all stocked by www.firstbathrooms.co.uk so can be dispatched the same day.
TRIED AND TESTED.......
Aquaflo are so confident in the quality of their showers that they back them up with a 10 year guarantee. To have the confidence to do this they test every single one of their shower valves after manufacturing. The rigourous testing includes drip, flow rate and also rust testing. A machine tunrs the shower valves on and off up to 100,00 times proving they stand the test of time and ensuring you will not be disappointed with your purchase.
Before Aquaflo showers are chromed they are hand polished to create a smooth surface which maks it easier for the chrome to bond onto the tap. All Aquaflo mixer showers are chrome plated with 40 microns of chrome ensuring a highly reflective mirror finish.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE AN EXPERT!
All Aquaflo showers come complete with comprehensive fitting instructions and all of the parts you require to install this product from scratch. This means that whether it is a fully qualified plumber or just a DIY enthusiast installing the taps it can be done quickly and with ease.
WHY BUY AQUAFLO FROM FIRST BATHROOMS?
- Experts In The Online Bathroom Industry
- No Hassle Returns Policy
- In Stock - Fast Delivery
- Experienced Customer Services Department Contactable Via Email Or Phone
- All Payments Are 100% Safe And Secure Using 128 bit encryption