Aquaflo Bathroom Taps
The Series 2 taps combine a stylish lever design together with ease of use. The Series 2 taps have a contemporary look to suit any bathroom style.
AQUAFLO TAPS KEY FEATURES:
- Manufactured From Brass And Then Chrome Plated
- Manufacturers 10 Year Guarantee For Peace Of Mind
- Drip Free Due To Ceramic Disc technology
- Suitable For Use On Low And High Pressure Systems Such As Gravity Fed Systems, Pumped Systems And Combination Boilers
- Easy to Operate Crosshead Handles
- Quarter Turn Ceramic Discs
- Optimum Performance When Working On A Minimum 0.2 Bar Pressure
- Fully Tested To Stringent Standards
- 100% Pressure, Leak And Drip Tested
- Mirror Finish - 40 Micron Chrome Plating
- All Aquaflo Bathroom Tap Spare Parts Are Stocked In Depth At www.firstbathrooms.co.uk If Required
- Easy To Install
- Height = 123mm
- Spout Projection = 77mm (From Centre Of Tap)
ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY RAW MATERIALS
Aqauflo test the brass to ensure all of their taps have a minimum copper content of at least 60%. This ensures the longevity of your bathroom taps. The higher the brass content the better the rust resistance, meaning your tap will not rust.
GENUINE 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
In the unlikely event that you do have an issue with your Aquaflo bathroom taps then don't worry. Unlike other manufacturers all Parts (Static and Moving) are covered by your comprehensive guarantee. These are all stocked by www.firstbathrooms.co.uk so can be dispatched the same day.
CERAMIC DISC TECHNOLOGY
Aquaflo taps feature the latest ceramic disc technology meaning you only need to turn the head of your tap by a quarter to get the full flow. Other taps feature rubber washers that after time start to perish and become faulty which leads to the tap dripping.
TRIED AND TESTED.......
Aquaflo are so confident in the quality of their bathroom taps that they back them up with a 10 year guarantee. To have the confidence to do this they test every single one of their taps after manufacturing. The rigourous testing includes drip, flow rate and also rust testing. A machine tunrs the taps on and off up to 100,00 times proving they stand the test of time and ensuring you will not be disappointed with your purchase.
Before Aquaflo taps are chromed they are hand polished to create a smooth surface which maks it easier for the chrome to bond onto the tap. All Aquaflo taps are chrome plated with 40 microns of chrome ensuring a highly reflective mirror finish.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE AN EXPERT!
All Aquaflo taps come complete with comprehensive fitting instructions and all of the parts you require to install this product from scratch. This means that whether it is a fully qualified plumber or just a DIY enthusiast installing the taps it can be done quickly and with ease.
WHY BUY AQUAFLO FROM FIRST BATHROOMS?
- Experts In The Online Bathroom Industry
- No Hassle Returns Policy
- In Stock - Fast Delivery
- Experienced Customer Services Department Contactable Via Email Or Phone
- All Payments Are 100% Safe And Secure Using 128 bit encryption